Ascent Management Consulting has been transforming businesses creating dramatic performance improvements since its inception in1997 using our unique approaches to leadership, organization structure, innovation, culture, and process redesign. Our applied expertise in human performance, operations, motivation, organization and group dynamics, and internal management consulting skills training has boosted performance in the most challenged work units, leaders, and key contributors.
Our clients come from diverse industries including:
- health care
- and others.
Over the years they have come to us with a variety of challenges such as:
- a software development team desperately trying to complete a long-overdue project
- a health clinic requiring breakthroughs in efficiency and patient satisfaction
- problems with public image and decreasing market share
- a production laboratory in crisis with quality and productivity problems threatening its primary contracts
- a staff group overwhelmed with demands and bombarded with criticism costing the organization millions of dollars in missed revenue opportunities
- leaders struggling to generate work process innovations for higher productivity
- human resources staffs under pressure to create value and justify their costs
- key departments competing instead of collaborating
- executives and senior technical leaders unable to build a collaborative team
- many more challenges directly impacting organization success
Our proven processes of data gathering, analysis, high involvement execution, and consulting training have allowed us to build a track record of remarkable successes for our clients.
Whether it’s solving specific problems:
- to help support staffs apply skills from management consulting training to generate greater business results
- lifting a work group or business unit to exceptionally high performance
- turning around a crisis business situation
- completing or integrating a merger
- or building competitive capabilities through our powerful and refreshingly commonsense methods and programs