“…Ascent Management Consulting has been a catalyst for enhancing organizational culture and improving work efficiencies at HOGL. Over a period of three months, Ascent consultants worked with HOGL management and staff to develop strategies for handling a tremendous increase in work volume and improving the level of commitment and communication within our group. This process…allowed all members of HOGL to participate in and take ownership of these changes.
Ascent consultants provided the following interventions:
- Facilitated…meetings to help our group identify problematic issues…and practice a different approach for troubleshooting solutions to problems.
- Suggested a mix of…meetings that led to immediate improvements in work coordination and communications regarding priorities.
- Proposed a modified team structure and mentoring roles that…maximize coordination and development between groups…
- Helped us identify appropriate staffing levels and scheduling expectations.
- Developed a process and tools for helping us identify proficiency qualifications…we are using to train recently hired employees.
We are pleased with both the results and the professional expertise provided by Ascent.” – General Manager, Human Origins Genographic Lab (HOGL)