Management Consulting Training
Ignite the Fire with High Performance Management Consulting Training
In today’s challenging marketplace every organization needs relevant and powerful expertise from its Human Resources and other support staffs including IT, supply chain, procurement, and accounting/finance. Transaction management and program oversight are no longer sufficient. Support staffs must provide powerful solutions to core business problems that deliver solid results. In this workshop, participants will construct a clear, credible and compelling business argument for applying their expertise with internal clients in the business unit. They will learn specifics of how to apply that expertise as sought-after consultants and effective problem solvers that add tremendous measurable value to the business.
Core concepts taught and critical skills practiced include:
- Identifying where expertise can be applied for the greatest impact
- Distinguishing the real client from the banker
- Creating a compelling offer for business results
- Effectively contracting with the client to ensure success
- Recognizing and dealing with relevance, timeliness and fit issues
- Gathering the crucial data for bottom line impact
- Identifying and dealing with resistance in ways that support client commitment
- Navigating each step of the consulting process to ensure amazing business results
Part 1 of the workshop is two days and focuses on the first two phases of high performance management consulting training including Making the Offer and Contracting (reaching agreement to begin) to assess high impact opportunities.
Part 2 is two days and provides a hands-on action learning experience in management consulting under the new model emphasizing the last three phases of consulting—Discovery, Feedback, and Implementation.
Part 3 provides High Performance Management Consulting Skills coaching to participants to help them internalize the process in real-time as they consult to internal clients and begin generating high value impact.