Today’s demanding marketplace compels business leaders to direct all resources toward improving the bottom line.
For leaders of staff professionals, the fundamental dilemma is how to get the potent expertise contained in Human Resources, Quality, Finance, Systems, and Engineering applied to core business issues so that profitability and quality soar, costs are reduced, and response time is improved while creating more customized What We Do for customers.
This landmark book provides a practical and useful guide for unleashing this potential.
The Practical Guide for Internal Consultants translates solid, proven consulting principles into actionable practices that build the capacity of core work units and the capability of individuals. Committed leaders and staff professionals will find this guide vital for improving business results.
The Practical Guide for Internal Consultants: Using Your Expertise to Build Business Capacity is the solution for:
- leaders in Human Resources, Information Technology, and Finance who are anxious to transform staff groups into substantial business contributors
- internal staff professionals eager to make measurable contributions to the businesses they serve
- external consultants seeking powerful tools to help their clients succeed.
A powerful pocket guide:
- Powerful in its simplicity.
- Powerful in its practicality.
- Powerful in its authority.